Tip Tuesday: A Roadmap to Your Final Entry!
With only one month left to submit your Young Scientist Challenge entry, it is time to get serious! To help you submit a successful and on-time entry, we have developed this final submission roadmap to guide you through to the finish line!
- MARCH 20 - 26: Use theYoung Scientist Challenge storyboard to plan your video
- MARCH 27 - APRIL 2: Finalize your video script and start filming your video with the help of these tips
- APRIL 3 - 9: Review all judging criteria and double check your work
- APRIL 10 - 17: Make any required edits to your video, finalize, save and upload to YouTube
- APRIL 18 - 19: Submit your video entry before 8 PM ET on April 19
As you approach the finish-line, you may need some extra inspiration! So, we asked our 2016 Finalists why they entered The Young Scientist Challenge. Click below to hear this special message about why they entered and why YOU should, too!